Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dead Zone II, Gulf Islands National Seashore, FL


Good morning! I’ve been slowly cleaning out my photo archives and stumbled across this one that I took several years ago on the Navarre Beach side of the National Seashore. It’s similar to another one that you may have seen that I call “Dead Zone”. I call this place the “Dead Zone” because of all of the dead trees that have died as a result of the ...numerous hurricanes that have ravaged our area over the past two decades. It’s my favorite spot for photographing the National Seashore because of the endless compositions that you can find here. I went out there this morning… I think I got some good shots; I only wish the wind and water had been calmer.

If you like this picture I would be honored if you would share by clicking on the share link below… thank you!
www.waldorffphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment